Accommodation Update - the block booking of accommodation at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel, Honolulu has reached full capacity.
Please contact the Hilton Hawaiian Village directly for availability of room types at current hotel rates.
Phone: 1 (808) 949-4321 or 1(800) 445-8667 and ask for a reservations agent or via hotel website: www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com
If you have any accommodation queries, please email:
All accommodation bookings made are in accordance with the hotels accommodation booking policy. The following notes relate to confirmed accommodation bookings at conference rates.
HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE HOTEL
PLEASE READ THE BELOW IMPORTANT NOTES SECTION
- Room rates are quoted in USD$ exclusive of applicable state and local taxes or applicable service, or hotel specific fees in effect at the hotel at the time of the Forum.
- Current Tax Rates is a general excise rate of 4.712% and the transient accommodation rate of 9.25%, a total of 13.962%.
- Prices are based on one to two people per room per night.
- Extra person rate for every third and fourth occupant in room is $50.00 per person (subject to change) and does not include rollaway (which are currently $35.00 per rollaway, per night).
Sleeping room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable resort charges.
There will be a daily resort charge of USD$20.00 per room, per night, plus applicable state and local taxes that will be charged.
The resort fee covers the following:
- local, toll-free and credit card calls (no access fee)
- high speed internet access / WIFI access
- playStation 3 with unlimited movies and games
- HWI – GSEA - HAWAII (Rev. 05/20/2014) 3
- Hawaiian cultural activities
- resort audio tour
- dive-in movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- outdoor morning exercise classes
- one personalized photo postcard per stay from Xerox business services.
Porterage charges/Housekeeping Gratuities
Porterage charges are mandatory per the hotel's union for all groups and are currently established at USD$9.00 per person, round trip plus Hawaii state tax which is currently 4.712%, subject to change. This rate is based on ***tba** ***(?)*** bags per person. These charges must be settled upon departure from the hotel. Per person includes children of all ages.
Housekeeping gratuities are up to the individuals discretion.
Check in/Check Out
- Guests may check into the hotel after 3.00pm on the arrival date and check out not later than 11.00am.
- Anyone arriving earlier than 3.00pm will be checked in as soon as rooms become available.
- Hotel bell services staff can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- Anyone wishing special consideration for late checkout should enquire at the front desk on the day of departure.
Guest Payment Arrangements
- All guests are responsible for the payment of their own room, incidentals, charges and taxes. One night's deposit is required by 8 April 2017.
- Any cancellations from 9 April, 2017 and on will be subject to the full stay for room and tax.
- All credit cards used to prepay the room will be charged immediately.
- All incidental charges must be paid in full prior to the guest’s departure.
Early Departure Fee
If a guest who has requested a room and checks out prior to the guest's reserved checkout date, the hotel will add an early checkout fee to that guest's individual account (currently, USD$100.00). Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise Consec – Conference and Event Management prior to check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
The hotel complies with the Hilton Worldwide Global Privacy Statement. Please make yourself aware of this policy.
Should you have any questions about your accommodation please contact Kate Whittaker at Consec – Conference and Event Management on + 61 2 6252 1200 or by email at